Wednesday 23 November 2011

Story Bird: Milestone Lesson

My VAT does a great job keeping up with the technological devices of the 21st century. One thing  Anne Shillolo blogged about was Story Bird which I created for my Grade 11 World Religions Class. I found it was very simple to create and easy to use. It is only useful if you plan on writing few words or else the pictures won't fit on the screen. It was a neat technology tool to give brief details. I used the story to give very simple details on Islam so they were hooked in the lesson. I think it would have been great to have the students create the own digital story and it is something that I will implement in my own classroom (provided computer labs are available or the school allows the students to BYOD).
Milestones in Islam: Birth, Marriage and Death by HollowayKm on Storybird

No comments:

Post a Comment